Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blazer Daze...

I'll admit that lately my favorite pin-searches have been fashion related.  Perhaps its because shopping is hands-down my favorite extra-curricular activity! My newest obsession? BLAZERS!

I am actually super-stoked for some cooler weather to move through so I can start wearing them on a more regular basis.  However, I was able to sneak a few in on my recent trip to Atlantic City; it was a breezy 72 degrees along the Boardwalk, so I packed my two faves, pink & black/white, and armed myself with an arsenal of inspiring pins.

Check it out...

Night #1: Neon Pink Blazer....


Blazer: Charlotte Russe (I swear, the only thing I can stomach from this store is their casual blazers... usually I find their clothes to be cheap and ill-fitting, but a cotton blazer for $35? I'll take it!)
Tank: Express, $29.90
Shorts: Express, $59.90
Necklace: Charming Charlie, $14.99
Watch: Michael Kors, On sale for $159
Bangles: Forever 21, $5
Earrings: Borrowed from a friend

Here was my Pinspiration.... I was most inspired by the first look, but preferred to rock my new patterned shorts from Express, so I went basic black on top.  I love the versatility of the pink blazer... who would've guessed you could take this right into fall, right??
*All pins are from J's Everyday Fashion Blog*

Night #2: Black & White Tuxedo Blazer...



Blazer: Charlotte Russe, $36.99
Tank: Express, $29.90
Skirt: Express, On sale for $17.99 (I know! Right!??)
Clutch: Express $19.90
Necklace: Forever 21, $7
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (Dillards), $89.00

My Pinspiration: Just love royal, black, and white.... and I totally plan on pairing my blazer with similar colors soon!

Look for future Blazer posts soon!

Also, check out the other submissions on PS...Banana's Style Link Up this week! I decided to submit my Night #1 outfit for the Neon weekly challenge!
DOUBLE DOG DARE Fashion Link-Up: Summer of NEON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...