Friday, August 17, 2012

I found you... Miss New BOOTY!

While surfing Pinterest I stumbled upon another fab fashion blog: PS...BANANAS. In addition to some great fashion ideas, blogger Daisy Nyguyen posts weekly style challenges. This week: BOOTIES!!!!

 I dug up an old pair of Cathy Jean booties and tried to restyle them. I bought these booties for about 80 bucks a few years back from a shoe store in Columbia, SC. I fell in love with these booties instantly, but also chickened out almost every time I went to wear them. I found my comfort zone when adding some opaque black tights. So, when I embarked on my style challenge today, I thought I'd try two different options with my long lost booties... and here's what I came up with...

Option 1:
OK... I'm out of my comfort zone.... but maybe diggin' it?

Top & Skirt: Dillards (Top $29, Skirt $39)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe $10
Watch: Michael Kors


Option 2: Ahhhh back in my comfort zone! I'd totally wear this outfit to work.... 

Top & Shirt: The Limited (I can't remember what I paid! But I know they were on sale! :)

So, which look do YOU prefer???

Also, since my booties are old news, here are two new versions I am crushing over:

Left: Jessica Simpson, $139.99
Right: Rock & Candy, $46.99

Check out more booties at PS...BANANAS! 

DOUBLE DOG DARE Fashion Link-Up: Fall if For Booties!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...