Friday, July 13, 2012

Drinks for Everyone!

Thank you, Pinterest, for informing me that Starbucks was giving away FREE tall Refreshers today from 12-3pm.  Not because the Refreshers were, well, refreshing, but rather because I would have been pissed if I spent $4.00 on something that legit tasted like a Yankee Candle.  The whole group gave the new Refreshers (we tried both flavors: Cool Lime and Very Berry Hibiscus) two thumbs DOWN.

So, defeated, we returned to my house for our Friday Girls Day and I decided to try this Cloud Nine Martini, instead.

I admittedly followed the recipe for the first batch, carefully measuring the Pinnacle Whipped (1 part) and Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur (3 parts).  It was amazing.  But, honestly, I made it a bunch more times afterwards just eyeballing the liquors.  Every time.... amazing.  In fact, the three of us went through the entire $26 bottle of Godiva Liqueur in about an hour.

Our verdict: Two thumbs UP!!!

Overall: I'll take the expensive martini over the free Starbucks Refresher any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...